The Resistance Center for Peace and Justice has been creating systemic change and standing up to militarization in our communities for decades. From our Safe City advocates to our allies against military recruitment, we have hundreds of supporters in the valley. Peace is made possible when we all chip in. Invest in peace by becoming a member of The Resistance Center today!
Membership Benefits & Opportunities
- Join a new member orientation!
- Reserved seats at our community events, like the Martin Luther King Day Celebration
- Receive a Resistance Center sticker and member card!
- We want to hear from you! Contribute to the “Members Corner” in our monthly newsletter with an article, a comic, a letter, or any other creative content you’d like to provide in alignment with our mission and goals!
- Participate in our Annual Peace Dinner
- Join our committees:
- Peace & Demilitarization Committee
- Migrant Advocacy Committee
- Youth & Internship Committee
- Communications Committee
- Fundraising Committee
- Support our campaigns:
- Divest from War, Invest in Human Needs
- Lift the Sanctions
- Anti-military Recruitment- Stop Recruiting Kids
- Press Pause on Face Surveillance Technology
- Welcoming and Safe Communities
We know that to change everything, it takes all of us. Systemic change looks different for everyone. While there is a suggested $10 minimum for annual membership dues, no one will be turned away from membership for financial reasons.